Crash on FSX after installing Aerosoft Airbus X Extended

StefanDP

Hello everyone, I am here for the first time although it is a pleasure for me.

I do not know if this topic it is not already open, if yes I apologize in advance.

I just installed for the second time FSX and Aerosoft Airbus X Extended as directed, I stopped the antivirus, I used admin rights and everything works perfectly but only for a few minutes until FSX crash. Keep in mind that before installing it, FSX worked flawlessly.

This is the error from the Event Viewer: 

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14
Faulting module name: d3d11.dll, version: 6.3.9600.16421, time stamp: 0x524fcb1a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000b289a
Faulting process id: 0x1148
Faulting application start time: 0x01d5dc7db43ed377
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll
Report Id: 2f3cda02-4871-11ea-825a-14dae9150aec
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID: 

Any help that can solve this situation is highly appreciated. Thank you!

• Deputy Sheriffs

The faulting module is a core Windows DirectX file. have you also installed SP1 and SP2 for FSX? Is your OS 100% up to date?

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

The faulting module is a core Windows DirectX file. have you also installed SP1 and SP2 for FSX? Is your OS 100% up to date?

After the imstalation and activation of FSX, it was also installed Acceleration pack who should have all needed. The operating system ( buy the way, it is WINDOWS 8.1) was installed  few days ago and it was up to date at that time. I will ask windows to check for updates and install them, if any and I will let you know if that can solve this situation or not.

Thank you for your replay!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you ticked the checkbox "DX10 Preview" in the FSX settings? If so, uncheck it and try again. If it still doesnt work, you might contact support@aerosoft.com.

Archived