Proper Use of DA40 in P3D

Kudum

Hello,

I am currently working on my ATPL and am quite new in the world of simulators, so sorry in advance if some of my questions appear silly ;)

I would like to train at home using the plane I'm flying with but I have a few issues and I am seeking for help :)

I installed P3D V4 Academic and bought the DA40 from Carenado (which the same as Alabeo's right ?)

But I don't manage to make a few things work : 

- The DME is not working (no display at all, no functionnal switches) : I read that we can use the 172RG's instead (by modifying the panel.cfg) but I don't own this one. Is there another way ?

- The ADF is not controllable : the display is ok and I can switch between both frequencies but I cannot modify the frequencies. 

- The GNS 430 are not working either (a few buttons are working but I also can't modify the frequencies nor use the approachs and other infos)

For this last one, I saw that we can buy the GNS430/530 from RealityXP but is it mandatory ? Do we have to buy it or it is only for advanced functions ? 

Thank you very much,

Quentin 

Archived