A318-A319 Flying only to the left

Hello everyone!,
I have installed the A318-A319-A320-A321 for P3D v4.5 and there is likely to be a problem with the autopilot system since the aircraft flying only to the left after i'm turning the autopilot on. I have tried all the options for different flightplans, different values into the MCDU but it wont work. 

Hello Roman, and welcome to the forum!

The first thing to do is ensure you have the latest update. To do this, please disable your computer security and then run the ASUpdater as Admin. In the updater please be sure to select Configuration and enable experimental updates. The current version is 1.3.0.2 and we have a new update coming out very soon.

If you are still having this issue after the update please let us know which mode you having the heading in and if Managed mode please provide your flightplan.

You will also need to let ys know which specific aircraft and engine variant you're havibg issue with.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

2 hours ago, Roman Yazhemsky said:

I have updated to version 1.3.0.2 but still the same thing is happening, the plane goes left....

the flightplan is basic, for example LCLK to LTAI direct, it just wont go to the flight line...

You have to have waypoints in the flight plan my friend. Without them the FMGS doesn't lnow what you want it to do.

Anyway, I don't believe this is a software issue, just need to het used to operating the aircraft. Have you been through the documentation yet?

I've tried couple of Flightplans with way points but still the same,

when i enter the flight, i see that the HDG/NAV button is pressed on, i have the "dot" turned on, even when you don't have any flightplan inserted to the MCDU.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi, please ensure you have also the latest P3Dv4.5.13 (HF2).

Also make sure you entered the weights.

Please post some screenshots of FCU, MCDU FPLN and PFD.

Archived