No Pressurization A320 Pro 1.3.0.0

John Pettit

Re-starting thread as requested.

Please login to display this image.

Here is my current flight pressurization panel. This has happened on my last few flights (starting about 1 week ago). As you can see, at flight level 340 my aircraft pressurization is not working. If you need more info just let me know.

Am running Windows 10 64 bit, P3Dv4.5, with Orbx scenery. Any help much appreciated.

John

Update to the above:

A complete “clean” re-install after removing previous installation has got the pressurisation system working again.   😀

However, I have a question. Is it correct that a pressurisation warning sounds at approx. 12,700 ft during the climb to cruise level? This still happens and I cannot find any reference to this. Can anyone clarify whether this is right?

Many thanks.

20 hours ago, John Pettit said:

However, I have a question. Is it correct that a pressurisation warning sounds at approx. 12,700 ft during the climb to cruise level? This still happens and I cannot find any reference to this. Can anyone clarify whether this is right?

I've never experienced this in the aircraft.  Are you sure the bleeds are on?

Archived