Trondheim (ENVA) is all black...

ebattle

Aerosoft Support,

Can someone tell me what I need to do to fix this? It worked when I first installed it. I don't know what I did to cause it to go all black or when I did so. I tried uninstalling/re-installing... no success. I was hoping you all had some ideas.

Thank you.

Emerson

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi,

It looks like the sim is unable to find the textures needed for Trondheim, is the scenery installed in the "...\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\" folder or in a different location?
If you look in the texture folders located here "...\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENVA\" you'll find multiple texture.cfg files that you can open in notepad and verify that the paths to the Trondheim Texture folders are correct.

16 hours ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi,

It looks like the sim is unable to find the textures needed for Trondheim, is the scenery installed in the "...\Prepar3D v4\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\" folder or in a different location?
If you look in the texture folders located here "...\Prepar3D v4\SimObjects\Misc\SODE_ENVA\" you'll find multiple texture.cfg files that you can open in notepad and verify that the paths to the Trondheim Texture folders are correct.

Thanks! That was the problem. A few months back I moved all my scenery out of the P3D folder and organized it all on another hard drive. This was my first time looking at it in the sim since then. I appreciate the help!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived