EDDK floating objects

Teo

Hi guys, installed the EDDK scenery into my P3Dv4 and I get floating objects all over the place.

Here are some screenshots from the issue.

How can I fix it? I can't seem to be able to move the EDDK scenery order inside the Scenery option in P3Dv4.

Some parts are under the aircraft so the scenery is below the aircraft.

Thanks

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi, have you installed Prepar3Dv4 hotfix 2 (4.5.13.32097)?

This was an issue present in previous versions causing incorrect display of scenery objects using PBR that was resolved with hotfix 2.

16 minutes ago, Jo Erlend said:

Hi, have you installed Prepar3Dv4 hotfix 2 (4.5.13.32097)?

This was an issue present in previous versions causing incorrect display of scenery objects using PBR that was resolved with hotfix 2.

Dont think so, can I just install the client? or do I need to do a complete installation?

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you are already on P3Dv4.5, a client install should be fine (follow the guidelines given by LM!). If you are on an older vesion of P3Dv4, I strongly suggest a fresh install of P3D

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived