A330 Fuel Planner Problems

fernandito1969

Hello Mates;

I have attempted to do several flights with the A333 and after choosing a Full Flight choice for Pax (290) at the time of boarding the number chosen its not achieved. Only 44 pax boarded. Would this be a GSX Issue or its there are remedy to enable to correct this?

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Mates for the reply and info;

Han, I will research that route...

@Masterhawk; Yes Sir, I do have both latest versions ....The topic its the same link that Han listed for me above or there it's a different one?

Han I have looked that up and looks like no further actions or remedy have being published.....its that correct??...So this issue its being going on a quiet some time then...

FRL

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Bob already said, this isue has been solved quite a while ago and I simply cant recreate it. So please describe very detailed, step by step how you load pax and cargo.

And tell us:

What exact version (chech with ASUpdater) you are using.

When you run the FSDT Live Update the last time.

Ok, Lets see if I nailed it this time;

1. Ran FSDT - Chk

2. Run ASU Updater - Chk

3. Created Fuel Plan - Chk (300px)

4. Uploaded the Fuel Plan on the MCDU - Success

5. Prompted for Refueling - Completed

6. Prompted Catering - Completed

7. Prompted Boarding - Stopped at 44 px out of 300.

Any thoughts Mates?

FRL 

Hi Mates;

@ Mop....Those graphics are just windows that I used during flights, just for visual. Door entrance & Rear of the Vehicle. Mop did I read you clearly?.."Reason for No Support" because of those graphics?..How it's so?..Could explain a bit more on that?. Are those graphics related to the cause for the Fuel Planner not to work correctly?? 

Thanks Dave for that guidance. I will try that advise and send feedback on result.

Wao!...Gentz, I think that I have just figure what was mentioned earlier about (Enable experimental updates in the ASUpdater), it's this what was mentioned?. Yes!..Antivirrus & firewall were disactivated prior to run the ASUpdater & FSDT.

Will be testing here shortly and send feedback soon. Thanks!

FRL

1 hour ago, fernandito1969 said:

"Reason for No Support" because of those graphics?..How it's so?..Could explain a bit more on that?

He was joking, and with all good jokes there is an element of truth to it.  We see some strange stuff that customers do to products including from time to time their modifying them and when that happens we don't provide support.  Looking at your screen shot it was difficult to know if you modified our software, used a window, or were using some third party software we hadn't seen - which is why I asked.  Again, Otto was merely joking, and doing so with me.

1 hour ago, fernandito1969 said:

Wao!...Gentz, I think that I have just figure what was mentioned earlier about (Enable experimental updates in the ASUpdater), it's this what was mentioned?

You bet!  This is important to do with ANY flight simulation software because much of it has te ability to go through  your software and reach out to the Internet and if you think about it that's also what most Malware (viruses, trogans, worms, rootkits, etc.) do, so computer security software will often see flight sim software as a potential threat and prevent certain files from being installed and/or used.  The other, deeper issue is normally protected locations that a lot of flight simulation software gets installed to.  Both of these things in turn causes VERY strange and abnormal problems.   You just wouldn't believe the number of customer issues we solve by having the disable computer security before installing flight sim software.

I think you're on track to have a wonder flight, but please let us know how you make out?

Best wishes my friend.

Archived