Stutter Fest....only aircraft in my hanger performing like this.

First I want to start off with my respect for Hans and Aerosoft.  I know that a ton of time and effort has been spent on the CRJ development and it's been a long haul for the development team.  But I am extremely disappointed with the CRJ Pro for one reason.....the dreaded Stutter fest I am getting on my system ( I'm not the only one who has this issue).  I know that it's being worked on.  But I am pissed and regretting the purchase as this issue is nowhere to be found on any review!  Not a damn word about it, and yet the forums are jam packed with the issue happening to most users.  For the money spent I expected this issue to be resolved if not a sticky on the forum acknowledging that it's a know issue and being addressed.  I had to dig through the forum to find the tread.  I find this very distasteful, as the stuttering issue is something that ruins any experience in flight sim, and should be a top priority to issue a fix.  Clearly this is any issue for many folks whose systems are capable of very smooth flight experience with complex scenery and aircraft add-ons, and are getting those results currently.  I feel completely ripped off with the amount of money that was spent for this purchase, only to get this result and it's been a known issue for some time since the release of the CRJ Pro.  I want my money back.......I'm sorry but this situation is not acceptable to me, and I hope that this issue is resolved soon........on day one the CRJ Pro for me will remain grounded and in the hanger, and the stuttering has ruined the flight experience.  The modeling is awesome, the flight dynamics are great, the FMS logic in respect to course tracking can be flaky but is acceptable, but the stuttering is a deal breaker for me.  Just ruins the experience of this awesome aircraft, and is the ONLY major negative complaint I have about it.  I cannot recommend this product at this time to ANYONE until this issue is resolved.  I am so sorry for the negative comment, but I'm pretty pissed about this issue, and that it's not posted as a sticky on the forum, and that I was stupid enough to not have spotted the issue before purchase.

-Mark

12 minutes ago, mrivera said:

First I want to start off with my respect for Hans and Aerosoft.  I know that a ton of time and effort has been spent on the CRJ development and it's been a long haul for the development team.  But I am extremely disappointed with the CRJ Pro for one reason.....the dreaded Stutter fest I am getting on my system ( I'm not the only one who has this issue).  I know that it's being worked on.  But I am pissed and regretting the purchase as this issue is nowhere to be found on any review!  Not a damn word about it, and yet the forums are jam packed with the issue happening to most users.  For the money spent I expected this issue to be resolved if not a sticky on the forum acknowledging that it's a know issue and being addressed.  I had to dig through the forum to find the tread.  I find this very distasteful, as the stuttering issue is something that ruins any experience in flight sim, and should be a top priority to issue a fix.  Clearly this is any issue for many folks whose systems are capable of very smooth flight experience with complex scenery and aircraft add-ons, and are getting those results currently.  I feel completely ripped off with the amount of money that was spent for this purchase, only to get this result and it's been a known issue for some time since the release of the CRJ Pro.  I want my money back.......I'm sorry but this situation is not acceptable to me, and I hope that this issue is resolved soon........on day one the CRJ Pro for me will remain grounded and in the hanger, and the stuttering has ruined the flight experience.  The modeling is awesome, the flight dynamics are great, the FMS logic in respect to course tracking can be flaky but is acceptable, but the stuttering is a deal breaker for me.  Just ruins the experience of this awesome aircraft, and is the ONLY major negative complaint I have about it.  I cannot recommend this product at this time to ANYONE until this issue is resolved.  I am so sorry for the negative comment, but I'm pretty pissed about this issue, and that it's not posted as a sticky on the forum, and that I was stupid enough to not have spotted the issue before purchase.

-Mark

Mark,

Thank you for your comments.  Would you kindly provide us with your complete System Specs and which Anitvirus software you use?

Many thanks.

18 minutes ago, mrivera said:

-Mark

Hi Mark

I am sorry to hear that you are having stutters. Have you tried to do so your Antivirus does not search for anything in your P3Dv4 folder and in the Aerosoft folder (which is by default located in the documents folder).

Regards,

Markus

Thank you both for the quick reply.  I have removed all AV from Windows 10 still same issue.  Thank you so much for the help.

-Mark

Specs,

Windows 10

Intel Xeon Gold 6144

32BG 2600 RAM

GTX 2070 Super

1TB Intel SSD

2 minutes ago, mrivera said:

Thank you both for the quick reply.  I have removed all AV from Windows 10 still same issue.  Thank you so much for the help.

-Mark

Specs,

Windows 10

Intel Xeon Gold 6144

32BG 2600 RAM

GTX 2070 Super

1TB Intel SSD

Ok, if you try to go to Windows Security, then open "Virus & threat protection". After that go to "Virus & threat protection settings" then go to the end of the page and press "Add or remove exclusions" and then "Add a new exclusion" and then select folder and add your P3Dv4 folder and the Aerosoft folder as I hinted to earlier.

Archived