No Power

peter225

Hi Simmers

Airbus 330

P3Dv4.5

Flyinside

Oculus Rift s

Strange one this even flyinside are scratching their head. Everything loads as normal including GSX. Start both engines and taxi to runway for take off. ATC cleared both throttle levers set to take off, green dot goes fully round

fmc show Man to/ga and auto/th but the line on the instrument panel which shows the engines are spooling stays where it is and I proceed down the runway at idle speed ( not good for take off) Joking aside this only happens

with the A330 and flyinside. All other aircraft everything is fine and this does not happen with the A330 if I use the P3D's native VR. Any one any ideas. Thanks Peter

• Deputy Sheriffs

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

An which exact version of the Airbus are you running. Check either via the ASUpdater or the product.cfg in the Airbus installation folder.

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I post just before I left home and shall not be back until Sunday, as soon as I return I will get the information you asked for and post it. If it is any help before then I have the latest wrap of P3Dv4.5, and it is the only version of the A330 pro

downloaded from Aerosoft site. thanks peter 

8 minutes ago, peter225 said:

Hi sorry for the delay just got back. The info you need is as follows:

Airbus 330_1.0.0.2

P3Dv4.5.12.30293

Thanks Peter

Hey Peter,

You'll need to upgrade all three components of P3Dv.5 to version 4.5.13.32097 (that's why you are having issues).

Also, the latest version of the A330 is 1.0.0.7, and we are also getting ready to release another important update for the aircraft (no date, but soon).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived