eratic steering on takeoff roll

dekker

I posted an issue about this problem a few days ago.With rudder steering the a/c veers to the right and then veers left.I set up an axis as described in vol1 page 38,but 

this didn't solve the problem,so now im only using rudder for steering.Im using the thrustmaster hotas x and then tried with Logitech extreme 3d pro but same problem.

I have tiller options and autorudder turned off in mcdu and options.the rudder on both joysticks was calibrated and centered.Ground bumping and wind turned off in chaseplane.

Im thinking about rudder_sensitivity_mode=0 from fsx or comparing rudder effectiveness in A320 compared to A330.Other than that.im running out of ideas.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have any other tool installed that influences the behaviour of an aircraft. There are several tool around, like AccuFeel influencing aircrafts in a way that is not recommended.

No nothing that everyone else has.Ive got activesky p3d.Rex enviro extreme,Rex sky force p3d,chaseplane,fsuipc[no controls mapped to that.envtex-envshade.I added rudder_sensitivity_mode to the A330.cfg with the Logitech extreme 3d pro

just before you replied to my post.A Lot more stable on t/o.Im going to try with the hotas x joystick now.I will let you know how I get on.

No problems with the hotas x.the rudder sensitivity mode in the A330 cfg seems to have done the trick.Have to adjust sensitivity for my other aircraft.The only other thing I did was in fsuipc was to tick eliminate

control spikes in rudder-elevator ailerons.I did note that the rudder effectiveness in A320 and A330 are not the same,Would it be worth me changing the A330.cfg.

Archived