NAV Ident Turn Off sound

MELENDEZJA

I'm having a problem turning off the audio for the NAV Ident once it  intercept the NAV Radio. I believe that I follow the instructions to the letter but to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

34 minutes ago, MELENDEZJA said:

I'm having a problem turning off the audio for the NAV Ident once it  intercept the NAV Radio. I believe that I follow the instructions to the letter but to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Hello my friend!  Welcome to our forum! 

A lot of people miss this, but if you'll take a look at the name of this forum (General) you'll see that we added a notification that we don't handle support type questions here.  It's no biggy, but I want to help or have someone else help you, so we'll need to get your post in the correct section.

Something else people sometimes miss, but we develope and sell a LOT of different aircraft, and we have a lot of aircraft for many different flight simulators (FSX, FSX:SE, P3Dv1-3, P3Dv4, XPlane, AFS2, and even FS2004!).  Do me a favor?  Take a look at the forum menu, and find the simulator and aircraft that you'll seeking help with, and then find the Support Forum for that product and re-write you post there?  That will help us get you the answers that you're looking for my friend. 

I'll close, but leave your post here until I see you're new post, which I'll be happy to help you with if I'm able to.

Best wishes.

Archived