update 1.3.0.2 CP Main panel view problem ?

mtlt

Hello ,

I notice that the zoom of the CP main  panel view no longer defaults to 0.30, but passes to 1, that is to say the maximum. you have to reduce the zoom every time.

New problem ?

you can see it in attached pictures.

thank for your reply.

Michel

Please login to display this image.

hello,

i have not changed my settings in P3D from a long time and i had never seen that problem.

Tomorrow il lookfor a solution . What do you mean Mathijis "my start up fit files" ?

Michel.

Hello,

i tested few minute ago the views.

You can see in the attached files the CP main panel of the AC commander (default plane include in P3D) no problem : 0.30 zoom stable.....

I select A318, first view just after i changed plane and 2 seconds after : 1 zoom !!! Really there is a problem no ?

Thanks for yours replies

hello, can you see at the attached files.

When i check the wide view aspect ratio in the display option, you can see the change:

AC commander zoom 0.30 but more small and distant than  when wide view is unchecked . A318 zoom 0.30  in wide view and not easy to fly , change in 2 seconds automatically to the " C P main view" zoom 0.80 that is better than 1 when wide view is unchecked , but not 0.70 like normal CP main view.

For me, the problem come with the update 1.3.0.2. May be i am wrong but i have no change in P3D V.5.

I have made a clean reinstall for A318....321. i cannot explain that.

Michel

hello,

always no reply,

and i continue to test A318....A321.  I made a mistake in my last topic: It was not  zoom 0.70 for the defaut view of the CP main panel but 0.40 when wide view aspect  ratioo is unchecked in the option display. Excuse me.

I don't have the solution. Is somebody else has that problem ?

Michel.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, it is not a problem, it is by design. the A3xx is optimized to use the wiedescreen setting P3D offers. Unfortunately there is IMHO no other way then to zoom in, when you use another aircraft.

hello

With wide view checked an other problem. The document stay on the thriottle. See on the attached file. That problem don't exist when it is unchecked.

APU sound shut down about 5 minutes. No info bar on the top of the screen coordinated with MCDU. Hum ! too much problems...

Michel

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, mtlt said:

Hum ! too much problems...

Definitely not tied to the views.

52 minutes ago, mtlt said:

must modify each of them for the zoom

Which views exactly? I cant not replicate this.

hello mopperle,

the view on the attached file is the cockpit 3D, i used my jotstick and the "chinease" hat to modify the point of view. All the others : overhead, pedestal , the engine  exterior etc... it is necessary to correct the zoom.

Michel.

Hello,

i have made a new full reinstall and i can say with certainty that the "problem" or new set of the zoom, that is to say an important rapprochement (0.70,0.80 1)according to the chosen views, begin with the update 1.3.0.0.

Perhaps it is not a problem but a new managing of the views ?

I shall test a flight to see what happens.

Michel.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Michel, it is quite simple:

When you set Wide-View Aspect ratio ON in P3D, the views work in the Airbus as expected. For other aircraft you have to zoom in.

Turning OFF Wide view, you have to zoom out in the Airbus to get the correct view.

Thank you Mopperle,

i prefer turning off wide view aspect ratio, and modify the zoom panel by panel , for my liking. It's a little bit fastidious, but if there is no more difficulties that's correct.

Nobody else ahve encounter that change ? i have not seen a topic about it.

Michel

• Deputy Sheriffs

Maybe one additional remark: The standard views in the A31X/32X are not based on WideView e.g. the option should be unticked. Whereas on the newer model A330 we already set the views to WideView (bacause nower days this is standard) e. g. for the A330 the option should be ticked.

Rolf

Hello Hanse,

i agree, the standard view for a318...a321 are not based on wideview option. Probably the change comme from the a330 configuration no ?

Is not a diificulty to change the value of zoom , just a little fastidious..

Michel

Archived