GMT time not correct here in Brazil

i have my PC fixed to Brasilia time (GMT - 3) which you can see in the attached clock settings, however PFPX is showing only a difference of only 2 hours (see other attachment where gmt for departure was set at 1400 in PFPX, which shows local time as 1200 (local time should be 1100)

I am on the latest version of PFPX, I have had this issue for over a year and on previous versions, I noted that at some parts of the year it works, so probably something to do with an error when Europe is on winter time

Charles

Please login to display this image.

On 1/28/2020 at 1:14 PM, srcooke said:

Post a snapshot from the Airport Data dialogue with SBGL entered.

Will do, thanks

Btw, this seems to be an issue reported earlier, see this link which may give more clues:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/113734-all-non-dst-time-zones-incorrect/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 1:14 PM, srcooke said:

Post a snapshot from the Airport Data dialogue with SBGL entered.

Hi Stephen, here it is, I put in zulu time for SBGL of 1900 which is showing local time of 1700, a difference of minus 2 houras, whereas should be minus 3

Charles

A snapshot of the Airport Data Charles rather than a flight entry, accessed via the Company Data icon or context menu via right click the airport on the map:

Is your system clock displaying the correct offset to GMT ?

As Brazil has suspended daylight saving time which would ordinarily be place at this time perhaps the issue is related.

I have set both a WIN7 and WIN10 system clocks to that of Brazil and see the correct offset in use within PFPX.

On 2/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, srcooke said:

A snapshot of the Airport Data Charles rather than a flight entry, accessed via the Company Data icon or context menu via right click the airport on the map:

As Brazil has suspended daylight saving time which would ordinarily be place at this time perhaps the issue is related.

I have set both a WIN7 and WIN10 system clocks to that of Brazil and see the correct offset in use within PFPX.

Thanks Stephen,

I will send the Airport data snapshot next time I am in the sim

System clock - yes, it is on Brasilia time (GMT -3) with internet clock checked and on win 7

Suspended daylight saving - maybe, because this issue seems to crop up only part of the year

On 2/10/2020 at 5:20 AM, srcooke said:

Hi Stephen, here is a print of SBGL under Airport Data, which is showing GMT-2 whereas should be GMT-3.  Is there a way to change this for all airports in this timezone or do I have to do that one-by-one?  Attached are also my clock settings in W7.  Thanks again

Archived