A330 Not Showing Model

JackieeXP!

Hey guys,

Anyone know how to fix this issue where in the select vehicle menu, A330 does not show a preview, and also once starting a flight, all I see is the shadow, no VC, no external model anything.

Please login to display this image.

On 1/28/2020 at 4:34 AM, mopperle said:

Which exact version of P3Dv4 are you using. Please post the version number of the prepar3d.exe.

I have P3D V4.5.13.32097 installed

this is the one with HF2

ive even uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still no luck :(

•  

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

It looks like your graphics pipeline is not able to display PBR textures. What is your graphics card?

i have a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

with most updated version 441.87 released on 1/6/20

also if i turn too much in VC or external view, i get these blue lines

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then there is definitely something wrong with your hardware setup, also nobody else reported such a problem. I got a notebook with a Nvidia P3200 (comparable with the GTX 1060) and do not see such problems. Are you using any tweaking tools like Nvidia Inspector or something else?

Also please post a screenshot of your Graphics settings in P3D.

17 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Then there is definitely something wrong with your hardware setup, also nobody else reported such a problem. I got a notebook with a Nvidia P3200 (comparable with the GTX 1060) and do not see such problems. Are you using any tweaking tools like Nvidia Inspector or something else?

Also please post a screenshot of your Graphics settings in P3D.

no i've deleted the profile for nvdia inspector

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looking at the screen resolution, it looks to me that you have multi monitor setup. Maybe this is the reason and the graphiccard cant simply handle it correct. Especially since the value of 5850 is not the multiple of a normal resolution like 1920.

5850x1080 is a perfectly well setting if you use 3 Monitors with  NVIDIA surround and 'bezel correction' as I do (nevertheless I would not use 'wide-view Aspect ratio' with this, but thats OT...). The GTX 1080 is very capable of driving this as long as your CPU is in the same class like 7700K OC or above. Your settings in the 'world'  options are a little bit on the high side if you want to stay above the 'hard' 18fps threshold even with resource consuming add-ons like ORBX, ASP4 and AS EGLL or EDDF, but this has nothing to do with your problem...

For me this lookes like a 'failed' installation, so have you checked (when you install):

- AV scanner is of

- reboot after initial instal of A330

- reboot after final update (experimental!) with the updater

Another idea is to use DDU in order to get completely rid of the NVIDIA stuff and install this again from scratch without retaining any mods...

As said above I have a similar installation with the latest NVIDIA driver and it works perfect !

Best regards,

Tom

Archived