F-14 sight seeing at Mach 1

2 hours ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Be sure to set your monitor refresh at 60Hz or higher.

Any chance the F-14 will get a PBR makeover for P3D?

Cheers, Rob.

Probably no make over until MSFS.

You know, we should have made that flight together in Shared Cockpit.  Most people aren't aware our F-14 is Shared Cockpit capable!

If we ever do make it up together, I'll show you how to perform ridgeline crossings... it's one hell of a maneuver.

Best wishes Rob.

Great video!!

If MSE means MegaScenery, I own Megascenery Arizonia, Vermont, and Grand Caynon sceneries BUT am afraid to install those!!

Where in the scenery order in FSX do you put Megascenery state sceneries, please?

Regards,

Aharon

7 hours ago, Aharon said:

Where in the scenery order in FSX do you put Megascenery state sceneries, please?

Currently at the top.

22 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Probably no make over until MSFS.

You betting the Bank on this title?  I had no idea it had shared cockpit, how's that gonna work in MFS?  :)

Cheers, Rob. 

43 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

You betting the Bank on this title?

Yep, the Piggy Bank.  It's empty.

43 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

I had no idea it had shared cockpit, how's that gonna work in MFS?

Nobody knows.  Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, did not reach out to me. That's as enormously questionable as it is suspect... LOL!   But since the only shared cockpit code worth a darn is outside of what Microsoft provided in the past anyway.... (insert your favorite non-politically correct statement/gesture here).

Hi Aharon,

I c u know exactly how to do it 🙂

Without Orbx Central it's quite easy 🙂

Get rid of your Orbx landclass stuff. Make a fresh installation of your FSX to eliminate Orbx Central, use photoreal sceneries and you will see that you'll get a totally new and up-to-date flightsimulator.
Enjoy!

Edit - to make it clear: naturally _under_ payware airport sceneries 🙂

21 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, did not reach out to me.

But MS/Asobo said they reached out to all 3rd party, are you suggesting "exaggerations"? ;)

I signed and agreed to my NDAs under MFS, but still no SDK yet ... more delays ...  considering I was told back on October 18th the SDK will be available in a "month" ... almost Feb and still no SDK and it's going to be a "limited feature set" SDK.  So agree, shared cockpit seems unlikely in MFS any time soon.

Cheers, Rob.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:16 PM, Rob Ainscough said:

No thanks Dave, not fond of how Discord is setup ... would rather do Skype groups and international phone calls are free :)

Cheers, Rob.

Took me a little getting used to at first, but now I prefer it to anything else I've used including Skype.

Anyway... you only have to use the Voice part. 

You're missing out my friend!  I'll get the F-14 installed and updated again just in case you decide to try Shared Cockpit (I've not done it in the F-14 yet), and we can do a Connected Flight Deck flight on VATSIM in the A330 as well.  The update coming out next week makes that way TOO much fun!

Archived