Wanted: some support staff

• Aerosoft

Please login to display this image.

Here is happiness rating of our email support of last weekend. The single unhappy customer felt like our A330 should run in FSX. We disagreed, lol. But I think you see why I am proud as a dog with two willies about my support team. But we need some new blood...  So if you like to make a bit of money helping people read on. I am currently looking for two low hour support officers. For a large part to fill in for high hour support staff when they need a break, but also to assist in general support in our forums and ticket system.

X-Plane support officer

X-Plane is one of our major platforms and we need somebody to assist Heinz. This covers all parts of parts of X-Plane. We not only support our own products but to promote the sim itself we do a lot of support for the platform.

General support officer (non flightsim)

Next to our FlightSim products we have a large selection of simulators and add-ons. Busses, trains etc. Most of these are sold on Steam. To assist Manuel we need somebody to help customers. Most of this support is rather basic, but you need to know the products.

Both jobs are for 30 hours a month (but very flexible) and you work when you want. But when stuff hits the fan we need you online.  Requirements for both jobs are simple, we need support in English and German (any additional language is big bonus), you need to be socially skilled, have thick skin and a solid positive forum status.  We offer payment that is 'okayish' but you get free access to all software and our beta projects. And you become part of a team that I believe is really nice. We honestly believe support is something that is done by a team and not a person. 

For any information, contact me at Mathijs.Kok@Aerosoft.com

Archived