JustFlight Dukess model 76 minor problem VR (XP 11)

When the aircraft starts the following message appears: There was a minor problem parsing the VRCONFIG: Aircraft/JF_76/JF_Duchess_76_vrconfig.txt. You may need to update the airplane or report this to the airplane's author. 

I click on understood and I can continue using the plane.I never use the VR option.

Use the latest version of x-plane 11.41

• Administrator

Most time this message comes up if the Duchess (and other aircrafts) are not activated with the key.

And if you are on Windows, please install the C++ Libraries:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

It was necessary to install all the liveries. They were not installed. I have followed all the installation steps and the problema persists. I have tried installing the .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.6 and says that i have a later versión installed on Windows 10. the plane is also activated correctly.

Any other suggestions?

Thank you

Hello Heinz,

For more help data, i have .NET Framework 3.5 (included .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced services and all libraries recommended and installed in order.

Another option may be to uninstall the plane and reactive it with new installed?

Thanks for your hepl.

• Administrator

Please let us post only with your other topic.

This is more a double post... I have answered here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/150442-justflight-dukess-model-76-no-landing-gear-xp11/

This topic here i will close .

Greets Heinz

Archived