JustFlight Dukess model 76 no landing gear (XP11) (Solved)

During this week's offer, I bought the Dukess plane for x-plane 11. During the flight tests I detect that the landing gear does not go up. It doesn't matter if you use the cabin lever or the button assigned on the joystick. It does not work. It does not go up.

I use the latest version of x-plane 11.41

• Administrator

Hello,

do you have activated the Duchess from JustFlight with your key (serialnumber).?

This is important.

And if you are on Windows, please install the C++ Libraries:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/140594-important-infos-about-windows-c-libraries-and-more/

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

it was necessary to install all the liveries. They were not installed. I have followed all the installation steps and the problem persists. I have also tried installing the .NET 3.5 and .NET 4.6 and it says that I have a later version installed for Windows 10.

Any other suggestions

Hello Heinz,

For more help data, I have .NET Framework 3.5 (included .NET 2.0 and 3.0) and .NET Framework 4.8 Advanced services and all libraries recommended and installed in order.

Another option may be to uninstall the plane and reactivate it with all this new installed?

Thanks

• Administrator

Hello david,

yes, you can reinstall it. But be sure, that no antivir program will block files during the installation.

I have worked here with the Duchess 76 and it worked fine. Windows 10 and X-Plane 11.41 and all mentioned C++ Libraries installed.

But please send us your Log.txt file from the installed X-Plane 11 folder as a file attachement (not as plain text here).

Close X-Plane 11 before...

Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz,

I have reinstalled the plane and it works correctly. The problem was not having all the libraries installed and installing the plane. Once I have followed all your steps, the problem has been fixed.
I did not know that Windows 10 did not have the libraries and other required add-ons installed. It happened to me because my PC is new and the S.O also (Windows 10 Pro).
Thank you very much for the support. Thanks.

Greets

Archived