Aerosoft Airbus future plans

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 5:02 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Have you seen the images of default airports? I would be glad to use these and see what scenery developers can come up to make it even better.

This is a DEFAULT airport, that's the standard we are now looking at. 

Want to see how P3D default at max settings in the same location looks?

Please login to display this image.

Urghhhhh...

And if AI traffic is indeed as Microsoft said and exact replica of what is happening at the same time at the real airport, don't you think that is many times better than what we now use? ATC has not been shown yet but I got the feeling it could be very good because I happen to know who are working on it. That is some very serious development. 

They're not all like that though!   Go to Bristol which is a busy airport in the UK, or Inverness and see...  There's still a lot of work to be done...

• 1 month later...

Just read the one of the first comments to read that there isn't gonna be a A330-200(F).. Really a shame IMO, as it is used by a lot of airlines, especially the freighter variant.

On 5/13/2020 at 1:08 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

There might be one for sure, but most likely not for P3D

In saying this, does this mean that their is the possibility for other engine options for the base A330 being developed as well at this time, whether that be on any platform?

18 minutes ago, kbuf_aviator said:

In saying this, does this mean that their is the possibility for other engine options for the base A330 being developed as well at this time, whether that be on any platform?

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 5/17/2020 at 7:27 PM, jeffg said:

Are we ever going to get A330 Step by Step Guide, just asking as its been 5 months since release?

JeffG

Asked and answered several times already. Production of a tutorial specifically for the A330 is lower priority than updates to the aircraft for P3D and work that's ramping up for the MSFS. The tutorial author just has too many other things ahead of a new tutorial to even give a date. If you have the current A31x/A32x tutorial it does just fine for the A330. If you don't, see the link here for a copy of it:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=146855

• Upvote 1

On 2/6/2020 at 11:47 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

What customers should take away from this is that P3Dv4.5 has a lot of unfinished  thigns which cause developers a ton of grief and cost us more money to work around rather than our relying on the proper code.  This by the way is a VERY, VERY, VERY old conversation that I remember having back before the FS9 (FS2004) days and FSX days, so it's really nothing new.

So, I take it that there will be no upgrade of the V4 buses to V5.

Thank you for your answer.

Just now, phrgflyer said:

How in the world did you come to that conclusion?  That is not even the topic or discussion in this thread.

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, phrgflyer said:

Searching/reading a bit through the forum and you would realize, that what you wrote is utter nonsense

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft
On 5/17/2020 at 3:20 PM, kbuf_aviator said:

At this moment, with two established platforms, P3d V4 and XP 11 and two new platforms, P3D V5 and FS2020, a lot of things are up in the air.  The first thing we need to do at this moment is to get stable code on P3D V5 (and believe me, with the issues of that new platform, that is not easy). 

What happens after that is seriously difficult to predict. We absolutely love FS2020 but at this moment it is is impossible to say  what we can do with complex aircraft. We have a lot of resources on that right now but it is brandnew platform.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, mopperle said:

Never planned, simply a waste of resources.

Yeah, must admit i never use them in any A/C i fly so its a good call, ...but I also understand that quite a lot of users do 

• Aerosoft

But have you ever seen an cabin done in good detail, like the Flight Deck? And have you ever seen one with passengers in them? Flying an ampty airliner around is not really how things work.  All in all it just does not compute for us, the days where a captain would wals the cabin to talk to passengers is long gone.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

In progress (ignore graphics, colors etc)

There is some other stuff being done that we are doing with our friends at PMDG that I hope to show soon.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

In progress (ignore graphics, colors etc)

There is some other stuff being done that we are doing with our friends at PMDG that I hope to show soon.

omg wow thanks ... looking amazing thanks for sharing

This update is looking really good. Can't wait. 

Maybe stupid question but will you be able to give us a more detailed update on the A330 in MSFS 2020 once the NDA is lifted?

Keep up the good work!

• Aerosoft
On 7/10/2020 at 6:40 PM, Til1986 said:

This update is looking really good. Can't wait. 

Maybe stupid question but will you be able to give us a more detailed update on the A330 in MSFS 2020 once the NDA is lifted?

Keep up the good work!

Of course!

• Like 2