Looking for private lessons for A320 Flight Simulator

Guanito

Hi All !

I am looking for someone who can give me by Skype some lessons to flight the A320 in Microsoft Flight Simulator, Aerosoft.

You can contact me by email: Guanito53@yahoo.es

Many thanks

Guanito

Hi Alessio. Many thanks for your answer. I watched some video tutorials in youtube but when I flight I don't have a clear idea about approach procedure, I am always making the same errors ( I do not know what are they) with the localizer and autopilot. It is a bit frustating. This is the raison why I would like take some lessons in order to understand the procedure.

3 hours ago, Guanito said:

Hi All !

I am looking for someone who can give me by Skype some lessons to flight the A320 in Microsoft Flight Simulator, Aerosoft.

You can contact me by email: Guanito53@yahoo.es

Many thanks

Guanito

You should give some consideration to joining the Aerosoft Flight Sim Community.

Be sure to look at all of the Tabs in the Forum club.  I know it's a bit confusing, but joining the club here in the forum is not the same as actually joining the community - for which you'll need to provide an application and you'll find the application in one of Tabs. 

Archived