Lot of errors

airbusA333

When will we have a service pack for the A330? I have lot of errors- flap retract automatic, wrong fuel pred , wrong descent Calculation , decel should be automatic, it cannot follow the drawing route etc etc....

21 minutes ago, airbusA333 said:

When will we have a service pack for the A330? I have lot of errors- flap retract automatic, wrong fuel pred , wrong descent Calculation , decel should be automatic, it cannot follow the drawing route etc etc....

What version of the A330 are you currently on?  You can find this in the AS Updater.  The current version is 1.0.0.7.

I have the latest version 1.0.0.7. I also tried some training patterns with the A330 and it doesnt draw the extended centerline, in ATHR MODE it slows speed to VAPP regardless og flap settings, I cannot acivate the approach mode more than once, RAAS callout the RW number only first and second pattern - not the third round ....

4 hours ago, AAC47 said:

Try go check INIT B fuel correspond with loaded fuel according loadsheet........Of not You can't fly properly

INIT B fuel and ZFW corresponds with the numbers in Loadsheet😀

Today I also had a lot of traffic warnings (TACAS)  --TRAFFIC TRAFFIC, DESCEND TRAFFIC CLIMB CLIMB etc and there where no otier traffic to see climbing SID from ENGM Oslo AirPort 

3 hours ago, airbusA333 said:

INIT B fuel and ZFW corresponds with the numbers in Loadsheet

Yes, and he can just double click on the entries and they will self populate based on the loaded values in MCDU3.

Best wishes!

Archived