A320s on par with A330?

colz99

Hi all, in december I bought the A330 for my P3Dv4. I've used the Airbus X Extended back in FSX and the A320/21 and A318/19 back in P3Dv3. Now, what I like about the A330 is that the ND's are finally not synced anymore, lights are dimmable and so on. Is this taken over to the current A320 family as well? I think a few weeks ago I read something about a changelog of Version 1.3(?) for the Aerosoft A320 family and it said "A330 features rolled back onto the A320 family". So, is this it? :D I'd really love to get back into flying the A320 family again, but I don't see a reason to buy the fslabs one. But it is kinda holding me back that the displays and weather radar and all of that was synced in the A320 family (I don't even know why, it just bothered me). And I really dig the A330 so far.

My other question would be, in case the above is true, is there any kind of discount for users who purchased the A318/19 and A320/21 back in 2014/2015? Thing is, back then I did not purchase it as a family pack, I bought the A318/19 in 2014 and then when it came out the discounted A320/21. Maybe something is possible here?

Kind regards :)

Archived