A330 1.0.0.7 not loading correct amount of fuel

wiss

Hello. Today I was flying the latest iteration of the A330, specifically the 1.0.0.7. I wanted to load 18000 kg of fuel from the fuel planer. However, the plane loaded around 21.000 instead.

I tried to manually put 18 tons from the MCDU 3. However, the problem persists. In general, the plane will load around 20% more than the amount set via the fuel planner or directly from the MCDU 3. This happens both when loading fuel slowly, or when using the instant option. In any of these cases, the FUEL indication in the LSK 3R button of the Load and Fuel page will continue flashing between white and green colors, as if the refuel process is trying to continue, but even if I wait a while, the actual amount will stay in this higher value.

When using the fuel planner, the MCDU 3 will show the correct amount of fuel in the LSK 3L button in the Load and Fuel page. However, in the Actual amount of the same page, and also in the fuel tank readings, this higher amount will be shown.

It's important to mention that GSX services are set to off from the MCDU 3. In general I never use GSX to refuel.

Thanks

25 minutes ago, wiss said:

Hello. Today I was flying the latest iteration of the A330, specifically the 1.0.0.7. I wanted to load 18000 kg of fuel from the fuel planer. However, the plane loaded around 21.000 instead.

I tried to manually put 18 tons from the MCDU 3. However, the problem persists. In general, the plane will load around 20% more than the amount set via the fuel planner or directly from the MCDU 3. This happens both when loading fuel slowly, or when using the instant option. In any of these cases, the FUEL indication in the LSK 3R button of the Load and Fuel page will continue flashing between white and green colors, as if the refuel process is trying to continue, but even if I wait a while, the actual amount will stay in this higher value.

When using the fuel planner, the MCDU 3 will show the correct amount of fuel in the LSK 3L button in the Load and Fuel page. However, in the Actual amount of the same page, and also in the fuel tank readings, this higher amount will be shown.

It's important to mention that GSX services are set to off from the MCDU 3. In general I never use GSX to refuel.

Thanks

Are you running the Fuel Planner as Administrator?

I did experience this one time though with GSX integration enabled, and I had to call the fuel truck to de-fuel the aircraft.  But I realize you said you are not using GSX integration.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello wiss,

We identified an issue here when the requested fuel load was between 14 730 kg and 36 500kg. We are currently testing a fix for this on the internal build, so it should be fixed on the next update.

Archived