!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

freddiel

A320 Error reading wav file

I randomly started having this issue yesterday without having changed anything.  When the flight eventually loads, the sim is frozen and I have to ctrl+alt+delete.  Prepar3D V4.4.

IMG_4062.jpg

When did you update and test/fly the A330?  I'm asking because it's possible to have this issue if you didn't disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Administrator.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

9 hours ago, freddiel said:

I randomly started having this issue yesterday without having changed anything.  When the flight eventually loads, the sim is frozen and I have to ctrl+alt+delete.  Prepar3D V4.4

You need min. P3DV4.5 with HF2 installed according to the system requirements.

17 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

When did you update and test/fly the A330?  I'm asking because it's possible to have this issue if you didn't disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Administrator.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

To clarify: this is for the A320 Professional, specifically for the A321 with IAE engines.

17 minutes ago, freddiel said:

To clarify: this is for the A320 Professional, specifically for the A321 with IAE engines.

Okay, I'd double check your version of P3D as Otto suggested, and what I mentioned also applies my friend.

Best wishes.