!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Jump to content
freddiel

A320 Error reading wav file

Recommended Posts

I randomly started having this issue yesterday without having changed anything.  When the flight eventually loads, the sim is frozen and I have to ctrl+alt+delete.  Prepar3D V4.4.

IMG_4062.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did you update and test/fly the A330?  I'm asking because it's possible to have this issue if you didn't disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Administrator.

 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, freddiel said:

I randomly started having this issue yesterday without having changed anything.  When the flight eventually loads, the sim is frozen and I have to ctrl+alt+delete.  Prepar3D V4.4

You need min. P3DV4.5 with HF2 installed according to the system requirements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

When did you update and test/fly the A330?  I'm asking because it's possible to have this issue if you didn't disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Administrator.

 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

 

 

To clarify: this is for the A320 Professional, specifically for the A321 with IAE engines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, freddiel said:

To clarify: this is for the A320 Professional, specifically for the A321 with IAE engines.

 

Okay, I'd double check your version of P3D as Otto suggested, and what I mentioned also applies my friend.

 

Best wishes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...