A320 Error reading wav file

freddiel

I randomly started having this issue yesterday without having changed anything.  When the flight eventually loads, the sim is frozen and I have to ctrl+alt+delete.  Prepar3D V4.4.

Please login to display this image.

When did you update and test/fly the A330?  I'm asking because it's possible to have this issue if you didn't disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Administrator.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

• Deputy Sheriffs
9 hours ago, freddiel said:

I randomly started having this issue yesterday without having changed anything.  When the flight eventually loads, the sim is frozen and I have to ctrl+alt+delete.  Prepar3D V4.4

You need min. P3DV4.5 with HF2 installed according to the system requirements.

17 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

When did you update and test/fly the A330?  I'm asking because it's possible to have this issue if you didn't disable computer security and then run the AS Updater as Administrator.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

To clarify: this is for the A320 Professional, specifically for the A321 with IAE engines.

17 minutes ago, freddiel said:

To clarify: this is for the A320 Professional, specifically for the A321 with IAE engines.

Okay, I'd double check your version of P3D as Otto suggested, and what I mentioned also applies my friend.

Best wishes.

Archived