Checklist light controls, and volume

Meese

Whatever I do, the volume percentages for the checklist PM and PF does not seem to change their actual volume at all. 1% is the same as 100%, even after a sim restart.

And while I'm happy with the latest hotfix sorting out landing lights and GSX integration, could the cockpit lighting auto features please be given an on/off-option? The ghost-operated table and foot rests are already breaking immersion, but someone suddenly changing all my lights is even more bothersome.

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Stunden , Meese sagte:

but someone suddenly changing all my lights is even more bothersome.

Please explain this a little bit more what you mean. The only thing regarding cockpit lightning is that DOME lights are automatically switched OFF before TAXI - and that is normal procedure..... All other VC cockpit lights are not touched by the CL.

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, will be changed e. g. the Dome light automatically will be switched off after the Cockpit Preparation CL is completed. And the IntLight_CTL light  will be switched off before TAXI. Both changes will be included in the next update.......By the way there are no bulbs used in this aircraft!

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 25.1.2020 at 16:00, Meese sagte:

Any word on checklist volume settings?

Just checked it with the A330 and it works as required. Or are you talking about the smaller models?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Did you check your sound settings in P3D? Using the right device and how are your other sound settings?

The crew voices remain the same with voice on or off, seemingly 100%. I'd like to just lower the volumes a bit, but nothing either in P3D or the 3rd MCDU actually makes any changes to the checklist volume.

Please login to display this image.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived