Pitch Trim

craigy

Hi,

Since upgrading to 0.7, the pitch trim has become difficult to set. Using the mouse and holding down the left mouse button, the trim wheel moves less than a degree each minute until suddenly it works normally . I spend up to 5 minutes waiting for the trim to change to the required setting. It has now become very annoying.

Regards

Craig

3 hours ago, craigy said:

Hi,

Since upgrading to 0.7, the pitch trim has become difficult to set. Using the mouse and holding down the left mouse button, the trim wheel moves less than a degree each minute until suddenly it works normally . I spend up to 5 minutes waiting for the trim to change to the required setting. It has now become very annoying.

Regards

Craig

Hello Craig,

We're working on this. It may be helpful to set the trim when the parking or toe brakes aren't on, that helps some people (including me).  That said, if the trim is in the Green Band you'll be alright, the A/P will handle it after you switch it on.  N ot the greatest procedure but it is realistic, though it works much better in the smaller buses (different CGs, no trim tank, etc.).

Best wishes my friend.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 23 Stunden , craigy sagte:

Using the mouse and holding down the left mouse button

Just a simple question: Why holding down the left mouse button? Put the mouse on the clickspot of the trimwheel and then use the mouse wheel to set the trim up or down......

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf

Neither holding button down or or the mouse wheel results in a normal pitch trim change. Having said that the last two days it has been working but it doesn't reset itself to 4 on landing. The curse of multi sector flying I guess.

Regards

Craig

Archived