FUEL ISSUES

quentcor

My A330 Professional is updated to 1.0.0.2 and I'm not sure if there are later updates that the updater has failed to load, which might have resolved the below issues.

Here's an account of my latest experience regarding the fuel system. Underground fueling has been checked in the GSX airport setup. The aircraft fueling and GSX integrate well up to when +-10000Kg's of fuel have been loaded. Then the aircraft fueling stops counting while the fuel truck disconnects and drives away. The aircraft fueling then continues without the fuel truck until the load sheet amount of fuel has been loaded, when the aircraft fueling stops. The "REFUELG" in the upper ECAM is not cancelled, as one would expect. Both the MCDU3 Fuel and GSX menu indicate that no further fueling is in process.

During a flight, the upper ECAM FOB number does not change from the amount of fuel loaded. The lower ECAM fuel screen behaves as follows: FUsed counts up correctly, as well as fuel used by each engine. The centre tank fuel numbers alternate up and down by 10 Kg's, i.e., the numbers alternate from 7670 to 7660 and back to 7670. All other numbers in the wing tanks graphic remain unchanged. The FOB number at the bottom of the lower Ecam screen also does not count down. Temperatures seem to be OK, but the Gross Weight does not change with the burn off of fuel.

I hope this feedback helps. Regards.

1 hour ago, quentcor said:

My A330 Professional is updated to 1.0.0.2 and I'm not sure if there are later updates that the updater has failed to load, which might have resolved the below issues.

Here's an account of my latest experience regarding the fuel system. Underground fueling has been checked in the GSX airport setup. The aircraft fueling and GSX integrate well up to when +-10000Kg's of fuel have been loaded. Then the aircraft fueling stops counting while the fuel truck disconnects and drives away. The aircraft fueling then continues without the fuel truck until the load sheet amount of fuel has been loaded, when the aircraft fueling stops. The "REFUELG" in the upper ECAM is not cancelled, as one would expect. Both the MCDU3 Fuel and GSX menu indicate that no further fueling is in process.

During a flight, the upper ECAM FOB number does not change from the amount of fuel loaded. The lower ECAM fuel screen behaves as follows: FUsed counts up correctly, as well as fuel used by each engine. The centre tank fuel numbers alternate up and down by 10 Kg's, i.e., the numbers alternate from 7670 to 7660 and back to 7670. All other numbers in the wing tanks graphic remain unchanged. The FOB number at the bottom of the lower Ecam screen also does not count down. Temperatures seem to be OK, but the Gross Weight does not change with the burn off of fuel.

I hope this feedback helps. Regards.

Hi,

If your Aerosoft Updater does not show any new updates it because you haven't selected Experimental Updates. Which is able to turn on/off by clicking the configuration button in the updater. The newest update should be 1.0.0.7, some of your issues might be fixed by updating. There might still be a few issues with the fuel but it is being worked on heavily by Aerosoft. I hope this helps.

Regards,

Markus

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello quentcor,

As M4rk0 already said there are newer updates (latest version is 1.0.0.7 as of Jan 24, 2020). They are on so called experimental channel, which we use to distribute fixes quickly. However be aware that they are under "experimental" status.

About the refueling issue, this is somewhat known by us and we are investigating it.

Archived