A320 going crazy after engageing AP

tibiandrei19

Hi guy !

I just bought a new airbus family pack( a321/320/319/318 v1.3.0.0). I start the sim, configurated the aircraft for flight and all seems to work ok. After departure (Like 3000ft) i engaged the AP and the aircraft that acting wierd. It s start shaking, not keeping speed, piching up violently. I lowerd my configs and i don t play with x2 or more. I keep the normal speed in the sim and it s the same. I also saw that if i am outside or i disengagethe AP and fly manualy the aircraft it s acting oke. Can anyone help me and tell me what s wrong with it? I have this problem only with aerosoft aicrafts. 

Thank you all in advance for reading and helping me! 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello tibiandrei19,

Could you please take a screenshot after the departure where we can see the PFD (display with attitude, speed and altitude information), FMA (top part of the PFD) and the FCU (autopilot panel)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thank you for the screenshots.

What are the specs on your PC that you have? How is your framerate? Is it keeping always above 18, or possibly drop below when this issue happens?

Please login to display this image.

Those are my specs. I am not sure about my framerate right now, but i think are around 18 most of the time that´s why i think it is a bit wierd. ´Cause anothers aircraft la 737 works perfectly. I will check my framerates to be sure tho. There are not somewhere to lower the quality for the Aircraft ? I couldn´t found it in A3xx configurator.

Hello I have had the same problem with the AP with a lower pc spec than yours. Dont worry just play around with your pd3 settings on resolutions textures and other high end frame rate options in pd3. My plane works superbly now. Just takes patience.  You will get it to work. 

Archived