Airac Cycle Not loaded

Flier234

I just installed the Navigraph nav data for the Airbus A320 in P3D v4.3, and the data hasn't loaded. Please help, I've tried multiple methods and have installed the data in the A3XX Navdata, A3XX Navigraph and the Airbus Fallback folder in P3D Root. I've edited the NavData.ini file, and set up the A3XX Configurator to accept Navigraph data but nothing's working. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What is the full installation path of your Airbus files?

And what is the full path on the Navigraph FMS Data manager to install the navdata to?

The installation path in my root P3D is:

D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4

These are where the Aerosoft and Airbus files are.

I installed the Navdata to 3 locations and none of them worked:

D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph

C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData

C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

7 minutes ago, Flier234 said:

D:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph

You should never have this folder located there.

Do you have One Drive active?  If so, that's the problem, shut it down  your software is being installed to the cloud and you're computer can't access it via P3D/Addons.

I also was thinking there was a problem with the NavData.ini file, here it is:

useNavDataPro=0
x86PathNavDataPro=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\NavdataPro\
x86PathNavigraph=Aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph\
x64PathNavDataPro=A3XX NavData\
x64PathNavigraph=A3XX Navigraph\

Is there anything that needs to change?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Something seems to have gone wrong with the ini file. I believe it should take into account if you have the Airbus installed into different folder than your documents folder.

Anyways, try this and see if it works:

useNavDataPro=0
x64PathNavDataPro=C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData
x64PathNavigraph=C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

4 hours ago, Secondator said:

useNavDataPro=0
x64PathNavDataPro=C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX NavData
x64PathNavigraph=C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph

I tried using this, but it still didnt work. I looked closely in the file and saw this remark:

// Remark: 
// All "x86..." paths are relative from FSX main folder, while "x64..." paths (for P3D) are relative from "<Documents>\Aerosoft\General\" folder.
// useNavDataPro=1 loads NavDataPro database
// useNavDataPro=0 loads Navigraph database

i tried removing x86 and x64 and it still wouldn't load.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Right, my apologies. I forgot that the ini file is already relative to the <Documents>\Aerosoft\General Folder where you should have also A3XX Navigraph folder where the data files are looked from. Forgot this completely and should have checked it myself but was in a rush when I made my reply.

Please change the NavData.ini file back to its original form. Check on the Navigraph FMS Data Manager that you have C:\Users\*User Name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph set on your Add-On Mappings for the Aerosoft A318/319/320/321 Professional and update the AIRAC with the FMS Data Manager. Also check that you have set Navigraph as your data source on the A3XX Configurator. After this you should have one single proc folder and bunch of txt files inside the C:\Users\*User Name*\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Navigraph folder and that's what the ini file should then read.

Also just noticed that you have P3Dv4.3 installed. Please remember that only the very latest P3D release is always the supported version for our aircraft. So there is a small chance as well that you need to have at least P3Dv4.5 installed for it to work.

Thank you, I have done all of these things but I'm thinking the problem is with the actual aircraft because when I reinstalled it, all the original Nav Data from the installation was in the A3XX NavData folder, as it should be. It still said 0 in the aircraft CDU.

I also noticed when reinstalling, that the Aerososft folder in my root P3D isnt there anymore.

3 minutes ago, Flier234 said:

Thank you, I have done all of these things but I'm thinking the problem is with the actual aircraft because when I reinstalled it, all the original Nav Data from the installation was in the A3XX NavData folder, as it should be. It still said 0 in the aircraft CDU.

I also noticed when reinstalling, that the Aerososft folder in my root P3D isnt there anymore.

Since it works absolutely fine for many thousands of people (I've been using the A330 with both Navigraph and NavDataPro for about 3 years now), I'd argue the problem lies with your installation or system rather than the aircraft (our code).  Saying that it's the aircraft (our code) when it works for everyone else doesn't seem justified.  What do you think?

I agree, I was referring to a problem with this specific installation, and would like some guidance on how to completely wipe and reinstall all data from the aircraft. 

3 hours ago, Flier234 said:

I agree, I was referring to a problem with this specific installation, and would like some guidance on how to completely wipe and reinstall all data from the aircraft. 

Here you go.     

15 minutes ago, Flier234 said:

I tried reinstalling the aircraft and completed all the steps, but it still won't show up.

At this point I have to wonder if you have folder permission problems, registry issues, or One Drive is messing things up.  You're better off asking Navigraph to look at this as we know that our code is correct for this.

Nevermind, I just solved the problem. 

The addon had created a new folder under users which had put all the aerosoft files under, i moved it to the actual folder it was supposed to be in (the one named after the profile on the computer). The problem was never with what nav data i had installed, it was with the location of half of the data in the addon. 

Thank you for all the help guys.

4 minutes ago, Flier234 said:

Nevermind, I just solved the problem. 

The addon had created a new folder under users which had put all the aerosoft files under, i moved it to the actual folder it was supposed to be in (the one named after the profile on the computer). The problem was never with what nav data i had installed, it was with the location of half of the data in the addon. 

Thank you for all the help guys.

Ah ha!

Happy you have it resolved.

Best wishes.

Archived