LIMC

Hello, I just purchased the scenery for LIMC but am not having success getting it installed.

Before I tear my hair out, I don't see that the scenery should not be Mac compatible, but I HAVE seen mention that SAM is NOT running on a Mac. Am I correct that with out SAM, the scenery will not work? And so, if SAM is only Windows, there is no joy for me with the scenery?

• Administrator

Hello,

the new SAM Plugin (from v2.0.2 on) is also MAC Compatible.

Please look here for the download Links and the install instructions:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/141662-samv2-scenery-animation-manager-installation/

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz, thanks for the prompt reply.

I am a little (a lot) confused as to how and where the LIMC scenery pack should go, including the Ortho4XP patch and so forth. 

My scenery pack comes in two folders:

Milan_Malpensa

Milan_Malpensa - LIMC - Mesh

I've tried just putting both into the Custom Scenery folder, but it completely wipes out all the airport as well as my Ortho tile for the area. I'm in a green field. (The scenery is top of the list in my scenery_packs.ini file.

Can you have the patience to help please?

BR 

N

• Administrator

Hello,

can you please send us as a file attachement your Log.txt (Log file) from the installed X-Plane 11 root folder.

Close X-Plane 11 before.

And also a screenshot from the problem would be fine....

May be we can see a problem in the Log file ...

Greets Hienz

Archived