annoying beep from master caution

dekker

why do I get this annoying beep when im parked up after a flight.the a/c is shutdown.external power is on.have I missed turning something off.

regards derek

• Deputy Sheriffs

No idea, never heard that. Maybe you can post screenshots of the cockpit, so that we can see the PFD, ND, FCU, ECAM screens etc.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The best would be to prepare a video starting with your last actions before the beep starts ........ One thing I recognized myself in connection with a "beep - signal". During the flight after takeoff at app. 13.000 feet I also heared such a signal. This is a signal from the door (like a bell) that somebody wants to enter the cockpit. Unlock the door and you will hear a flight attendent entering the cockpit and offering coffee.....

Had the same beep while on ground (using turn around state as default), I think as soon as I started the APU, it vanished.

However the master caution light did not light up, just the beep was heard.

Will test on next flight again, running the latest experimental version.

14 hours ago, Hanse said:

The best would be to prepare a video starting with your last actions before the beep starts ........ One thing I recognized myself in connection with a "beep - signal". During the flight after takeoff at app. 13.000 feet I also heared such a signal. This is a signal from the door (like a bell) that somebody wants to enter the cockpit. Unlock the door and you will hear a flight attendent entering the cockpit and offering coffee.....

Yes, but I think this beep is that one like GSX is notifying that an action is required and I havent even started the GSX (F12). The door ringing is as  you say after take-off and you should unlock the door 

Aircraft was in turn around state, so L1/2 and cargo doors were open.

AFAIK Unless you operate the jetways or stairs on your own, GSX vehicles will stay on position.

I'll do another A330 flight today, maybe can snap a short video.

vor 6 Stunden , han_solo2001 sagte:

Aircraft was in turn around state, so L1/2 and cargo doors were open.

AFAIK Unless you operate the jetways or stairs on your own, GSX vehicles will stay on position.

I'll do another A330 flight today, maybe can snap a short video.

No beep on this flight. :)

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived