Throttle Problem + Left MCDU Problem

tentacion

Hey there 😃

Haven't played FSX in a while. The last time I played, everything was working fine. But now, after I play again, the throttles aren't working on the aerosoft A318/A319... I can already tell that it ISN'T a hardware problem. The levers are working perfectly on other planes like Ultralight or the Boeing 737-800. I use the SPEEDLINK BLACK WIDOW FLIGHTSTICK. If I try to use the throttles with the mouse wheel, it goes up for a milisecond and resets to idle... it only works with F2 and F3.

The second problem is, that I can't use the left MCDU properly. I can't use the Checklist, and when I try to load a state, like the Take-Off state, it will set to the Cold And Dark state. No matter what i choose.

I checked the options (in the MCDU), the checklists are turned on.

Well, I tried everything, but nothing works for me...

I hope you can help!

Byeee!

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, tentacion said:

The last time I played, everything was working fine.

So something must have changed since th last time. Try to find out what has changed.

On 1/20/2020 at 1:35 PM, tentacion said:

I have got a new pc, but I copied all the data from the old pc to the new one. Every single byte.

I believe a reinstall is what is required due to drivers and registry entries.

Best wishes.

2 hours ago, tentacion said:

uh okay,

the problem is that my new pc doesn't has a disk driver so I cant insert the DVD...

thank you anyways

Right, but you should be able to download the driver from the Internet.

Best wishes!

Archived