LIMC pro problem

marcofo3

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I'm not sure what you mean with "boundaries". can you mark on your screenshot what you mean?

Also which exact version of LIMC are you using?

this is what I see. the scenary is Malpensa Professional for p3d v4 

Please login to display this image.

Please remember that while you know what you are seeing and highlighting, we really don't know.  I don't see any issues in your screen shots, even when I compare it to Bing Maps (link below).  Can you check both the scenery and BING maps and tell us if you think there is a problem?  If you still believe there is, you'll have to find a way to zoom in to show us what you're seeing.  If the link below doesn't take you directly to the Airport then just open BING maps and in the search bar enter (copy and paste) "Milan Malpensa Airport"

Best wishes!

https://www.bing.com/maps/aerial

In fact, this might be a better link:

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/milan-malpensa-international-airport-mxp/view/google/

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, just checked it and do not see any of those lines: So maybe another addon is interfering here. Like scenery, mesh, traffic tool or something else. You can search for any bgl file outside the LIMC installation folder that got LIMC in its name. Searchstring would b: *limc*.bgl

Do you have Orbx products installed. And are those products below all other addons in the ecenry library?

Yes the problem is the vey narrowdoted lines. Yes I use ORBX but I don’t know how change the priority because some scenary are lock. 

i don't have any file out the LIMC pro folder 

• Deputy Sheriffs
19 minutes ago, marcofo3 said:

Yes I use ORBX but I don’t know how change the priority

This can be done in Orbx Central under Settings/Library insertion point. It should be below your lowest non-Orbx Addon

• Deputy Sheriffs

For sure another addon is causing this. Or maybe settings not as advised in the manual.

Please show us a screenshot of your library, so that we can see where it sits.

• Deputy Sheriffs

seems to look good. I can see that you have another scenery Milano Linate, maybe this one causes the problem. Deactivate it and try again.

As this lines can also be seen during night, it also might have samting to do with lights. Do you have any tool enhancing lights?

Also make sure that all sceneries you have are 100% compatible with P3Dv4.

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 hours ago, mopperle said:

You can search for any bgl file outside the LIMC installation folder that got LIMC in its name. Searchstring would b: *limc*.bgl

9 hours ago, marcofo3 said:

i don't have any file out the LIMC pro folder

Have you used the file explorer's file search feature for the search?

Please use it and switch afterwards on the "View" tab to "Details" view so that folder names are getting displayed as well.

If folder names are getting displayed truncated please extend the width of the folder column until all name are getting displayed truncated.

Take a screenshot of the result list and post it here.

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, Tom A320 said:

If folder names are getting displayed truncated please extend the width of the folder column until all name are getting displayed truncated.

On 1/23/2020 at 12:26 AM, marcofo3 said:

this is the result

It would really help to see the folder names in full and not truncated.

I try to reinstall all the prepar3d but nothing change. now I only install : prepar3d, orbx (base,vectore, open europe. buildings and trees), gsx 2, active sky and rex 

it doesn't work.  

it can be a hardwer problem between gpu and monitor ?

Mod edit: I changed your font size in the last sentence to the normal 14 point from the much larger one you used. Bumping up the font size has the same effect as using all caps, which is considered shouting and unnecessary. Your question has just as much impact this way. Thanks!

Archived