A330 Checklist - ViewFocus

Hi Mates;

It's there a way to disengage the screen changing on it's own during Checklist Procedures. It's a cool feature however, a bit annoying and like to keep the view where I choose (At the Flightdeck forward). It's there a remedy available?

FRL

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 18 Stunden , fernandito1969 sagte:

like to keep the view where I choose (At the Flightdeck forward).

OK, but even in RL if you have to make certain settings or checks you have to look away from your "flightdeck foward" view - only if you do not care and let the CL and CoP run the procedures, you can always look "flightdeck forward" -. But I agree that the current ViewFocus version is a little bit annoying escpecially when the plane is moving and you cannot see what is going on outside. We will release soon an enhanced version of the ViewFocus which solves this problem. If the plane is moving p.e. and the TAXI CL is running then between the various settings / checks always a break is implemented and during that break the view automatically changes to "flightdeck forward". So you are able to steer the plane....... 

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse changed the title to A330 Checklist - ViewFocus

Archived