1.0.0.7 - Overhead Panel Reading Light A330

Here is a picture from my cockpit. Sun from the right side and still looks great !

Go to the menu, then World, then Time and Season and take a different time,

You'll see, the sunlight is different now.

Greetings Helmut

Hier ein Bild aus meinem Cockpit. Sonne von der rechten Seite und sieht doch toll aus !

Gehe doch mal ins Menü, dann World, dann Time and Season und nehme eine ander Uhrzeit,

du wirst sehen , der Sonneneinfall ist jetzt anders.

Gruß Helmut

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar problem.

Where is this light coming from? The Reading lights are off:

Is it possible tha the reading lights are not so strong anymore or have been changed?
I turned them on in the past a bit to have a litte light in my cockpit but now it seems like that he light has beend dimmed a bit.

I also recognized that the DOME Light BRT doesn't have any function anymore:

• Aerosoft

Nothing has been changed to these lights since November so if you see this recently it could indicate some default file of the sim is altered. 
Do keep in mind that P3d V4 is problematic with VC lights.  Lockheed is aware of these issues but we have not head any feedback on our comments.

• 1 month later...

Finding:

If the reading lights are NOT turned on, the light isnt there.

If the reading lights are turned on and switched to off again, the reading light did not disappear.

Archived