1.0.0.7 - After Take off...

Hello, what is the problem?

Seeting from my FMS and video...        since last update 1.0.0.7... why the bubus, stop climb under 1800ft? and acceleration to 250IAS... and no retract the flap 1?

Regards,

Sebastien

Please login to display this image.

Please login to view this video.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I would say totally wrong configuration of the aircraft. Up trim to high for whatever reason. Usually your initial altitude should not be your cruising altitude........

How does your flightplan look like, have you checked with the charts....?

Hello, UP TRIM to hight? but i follow, MCDU3 and normally, TRIM 4.0 for A330 flight, initial altitude OK, i retry next time initial altitude with SID Charts, same procedures with A320, but never this problem...

My MCDU3 for this flight : LFPO to KMIA

Regards,

Sebastien

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Sébastien Sebastien said:

Hello, UP TRIM to hight? but i follow, MCDU3 and normally, TRIM 4.0

Where are you these values getting from? Please use the fuelplanner to calculate the correct values.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you can see, I get different data. Are you sure that you are on the latest version 1.0.0.7

hum, after reasher and call with a friend, i make an error, T/O on OP CLB... not in CLB...  i'm sure that the problem...

for the Fuel Planner, befor A330 release, always use Fuel Planner, for A320... but with last problem with A330 and Fuel Planner, i stop thisapplication for only use MCDU3... but why difference? why TRIM not change after load PAX, CARGO and FUEL...?

i agre with you, when use Fuel Planner, and generate a loadsheet, i have a new TRIM in MCDU3...

Seb

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived