Autopilot not following the route

Geoffray

Good evening everyone,

I really need you help on that matter... A similar topic had already been opened, but it's now closed...

I start a flight as "cold an dark" mode and I am using the checklists to prepare the aircraft, it means that I can't forget something as I am not preparing the aircraft manually...

I enter the flightplan thanks to the co-route (my flights plan are made with PFPX and Navigraph, then I export them thanks to SimBrief downloader), but as you can see below, I have no information as per the track, the altitude, etc.

Please login to display this image.

On the "paperwork preview", we can see the altitude and the track, so it means this is not an issue of flightplan in my opinion...

The route had been taken into consideration by the airbus as we can see it here below 

Just after take off, I want to activate the Autopilot, so I press on AP1, but nothing happens... The aircraft is not following the route...

I installed the latest version of P3D- 

Does anyone had the same issue, solved now and can bring support ?

I don't know what to do :(

Thank you for your help!

Geoff

It would be nice to see if you get the same behaviour if you set up the same flightplan manually.

May be the flightplan exporter has an issue.

I do always put the data manuell into the FMC and have not seen that kind of AP behaviour till now.

Wolfgang

I don't use the Checklist or Copilot (nor do I recommend doing so), and I did two full test flights today had had no issues.  There are some small bugs that most people probably wouldn't notice, but those do not affect flights.

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. Acutally, I don't know what I did but it seems the aircraft is following the route now... weird..

But anyway, I don"t have TOC and TOD, despite the fact I entered the Cost Index and the FL in the INIT page.

Any idea on why and how to add it ?

Thank you

Geoff

Just now, Geoffray said:

Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. Acutally, I don't know what I did but it seems the aircraft is following the route now... weird..

But anyway, I don"t have TOC and TOD, despite the fact I entered the Cost Index and the FL in the INIT page.

Any idea on why and how to add it ?

Thank you

Geoff

I'm pretty sure it was due to not entering something.  I've made numerous test flights with 1.0.0.7 and TOC/TOD is working fine.

4 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I'm pretty sure it was due to not entering something.  I've made numerous test flights with 1.0.0.7 and TOC/TOD is working fine.

I updated my AEROSOFT - A320 FAMILY PROFESSIONAL BUNDLE P3D4 software to 1.3.0.0, I am wondering if this is not coming from that ? What do you think ?

I really don't understand why it does not work whereas it had always been working... 

Hi, I don't really understand your question.
Since I don't have a problem with AP, it was not necessary to change anything.

But what I often read is that there are problems with exported flight plans (Simbrief, PFPX etc.).

The easiest way to check this is to enter the data manually and check in plan mode.

Wolfgang

• Deputy Sheriffs

Curt, looking at your screenshot (there should be no dashed lines) for sure the aircraft was not correct configured and/or there is one or more DISCOs in your flightplan.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Exactly, INIT B has to be filled. Can be accessed via INIT A and then -> or <- key.

Without ZFW/ZFWCG and BLOCK fuel, the FMS isn't able to compute any predictions.

Hi guys.

Masterhawk is right. In the previous version of a320/a321 professional when loading loadsheet, the configuration were set the ZFW/ZFWCG automaticly.

In this version 1.3.0.0 you have to set manualy the numbers from loadsheet in the mcdu init fuel predictions.

Mine is solved

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived