GSX2 - Boarding pilots and crew

dekker

When loading pax and pilots + cabin crew by stairs.The aircrew bus doesn't arrive, but the passengers do.Is this part of gsx2 not implemented in the A330 pro yet.I dont have this issue with pmdg etc.My gsx2 is updated

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is not an issue but done intentional. The pilots and crew are only boarding if the AIRCRAFT STATE = C&D is used. In case TURNAROUND is used no pilots and crew are boarding because this is a turnaround and they are already on board.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse changed the title to GSX2 - Boarding pilots and crew

Thanks for your reply Hanse.

Yes I was using Turnaround at departure.And I presume after landing that C&D  would have to be selected for the pilots and crew to deboard. Would that be correct?

Regards Derek.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It depends what you are doing after the PARKING CL has been finished. If you wait for 5 minutes then automatically TA state is loaded again...... So there are a lot of options for the pilots and crew boarding as well as deboarding. We decided to handle it as it is now and until now no one has ever had an issue with this......

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived