PFD Ground reference line

natbrain

After updating to 1.0.0.7, I noticed that the ground reference line on the a330 wasn't on the horizon when I'm on the ground. In previous versions, that ground reference line was on the horizon when on the ground and would expand downward as I began climbing in altitude. I know other airbuses are like this, but is this how it should be on the a330? I feel like the ground reference line and downward degree markings should be hidden until airborne like on other airbus models but I'm not sure.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, natbrain said:

After updating to 1.0.0.7, I noticed that the ground reference line on the a330 wasn't on the horizon when I'm on the ground. In previous versions, that ground reference line was on the horizon when on the ground and would expand downward as I began climbing in altitude. I know other airbuses are like this, but is this how it should be on the a330? I feel like the ground reference line and downward degree markings should be hidden until airborne like on other airbus models but I'm not sure.

There is now a new feature: Rising runway 

With that option enabled, the rising horizont is disabled.

12 hours ago, masterhawk said:

There is now a new feature: Rising runway 

With that option enabled, the rising horizont is disabled.

Got it. Thanks. Stupid question: where's the option to toggle that in case I want to do that?

• Deputy Sheriffs
37 minutes ago, natbrain said:

Got it. Thanks. Stupid question: where's the option to toggle that in case I want to do that?

Bad wording from my side. It's an option for real airlines. We have it currently fix.

Archived