scowms32

I am still having issues updating the A330.....I tried the following:

1. Uninstall the A330,

2. Reboot

3. Redownload the A330 (important)

4. Disable Computer Security,

5. Run the installer as Admin,

6. Reboot.

7. Run the AS Updater as Admin, ensure Experimental Updates is selected, and update the A330.

and yet still cannot seems to get the installed aircraft updated.  Any additional advice would be helpful.

Version after update is still reading as Version 1.0.0.0 with the program folder.

Like you I tried to run it this evening.  Following the normal procedure of running as admin and disabling virus protection the updater opens and when I click to update,  update cancelled appears at the bottom of the message box and the spinning wheel just sits there. 

1 hour ago, Ausflight said:

Shouldn’t the new installer be reading 1.0.0.2 stable and not still 1.0.0.0

That means that the new installer has not been updated.Why not?

That's a great a question that I cannot answer.....lol.  I entered a ticket and will see what the response will be.

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, Detail50 said:

... update cancelled appears at the bottom of the message box and the spinning wheel just sits there. 

Please post a screenshot of the entire updater window so that we can check for the error message.

3 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please post a screenshot of the entire updater window so that we can check for the error message.

Here it is,  TY

Please login to display this image.

30 minutes ago, mopperle said:

Seems to be a permission problem on your PC.

Works perfect here:

Please login to display this image.

Thank You,   Virus SW was off per the procedure.   Never happened before this update,  it always updated.  I have a flight paused now awaiting any guidance Dave might have on a different issue.   I can try it again once that is over.

Happy to report that after doing nothing overnight the updater ran properly and installed the latest updates for the 320 and 330 this morning.  So my issue is able to be closed.

1 hour ago, Detail50 said:

Happy to report that after doing nothing overnight the updater ran properly and installed the latest updates for the 320 and 330 this morning.  So my issue is able to be closed.

Well I am happy to hear that you issue has been resolved....however, me as the initiator of this thread still have had no success.  Still waiting on a response from the ticket I created also.  

43 minutes ago, scowms32 said:

Well I am happy to hear that you issue has been resolved....however, me as the initiator of this thread still have had no success.  Still waiting on a response from the ticket I created also.  

I hope they resolve it.   Not sure that anything was different for me I just repeated what I did yesterday,  run as admin and disable AntiVirus.   It ran smoothly

On 1/18/2020 at 9:34 AM, scowms32 said:

have you checked your email Spam folder to see if  your received a response?  If there is nothing there please email us the ticket number at support@aerosoft.com.

Also, there is no support provided in the General Section so I've moved you post and left a link to the new location.

Best wishes.

Archived