A330 - 1.0.0.7 - FMS freeze

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 1/18/2020 at 12:49 AM, Sébastien Sebastien said:

when, load stars (at EBBR), FMS freeze when try to insert STAR.... (TEXT in YELLOW), not possible to clic INSERT

9 hours ago, keeshan said:

me too

Screenshot please

Exemple from my current flight now...

after RW, STAR and VIA insered... not possible to clic on INSERT... FMS totally freeze...............     only present at EBBR arrival (19 and 25R arrival) .............. first time for this bug on Airbus Familly...

i use Navigraph...

tororrow i try to arrival at EBBR with A320...

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should show a screenshot of EBBR and not KMIA.

I just ckecked it with Navigraph Data (AIRAC 2001): ILS19, STAR BTY5A, VIA FLO and had no problem. If you dont believe it, I can make a video.

So no idea whats wrong on your side. But TBH reading about all the problems your posting, there seems to be a general problem, either with your setup or what you are doing/not doing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

We have seen this reported now few times.

Please describe the full routing + runway, STAR, transition and VIA combination that you are trying to enter when the freeze happens. Also include the AIRAC cycle that you are using with the AIRAC provider (NavDataPro or Navigraph). Hopefully this way we can reproduce this issue and see what is actually causing the freeze with these in some cases.

Hello, arriving via BATTY, active BATTY5A, transition FLO for ILS19 or 25R..., freeze when active transition, freeze active when insert in manually the transition to IAF...

i use NAVIGRAPH

no problem for EBBR Dep... only at EBBR... (first time for this airport.

See you :)

Seb

Archived