GSX - Not Loading

This is on the A318, A319, A320 and A321. The problem is that in many cases I lose my copilot during flight. Before takeoff and just after, it works fine; but that's it in many cases for me. When I say 'lose' the copilot, I mean it no longer talks to me, and no help for the landing or taxiing (eg. I have to turn on the APU and go through any checklists on my own). 

How do I find out how I lose it? 

I lost a lot recently for some reason - but I didn't buy the a330. A few days after that it nearly all got fixed ; I just keep it up to date - keep an eye on this forum. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is nothing which has been changed in this respect with update 1.0.0.7. What do you mean by "lose the copilot"? Is it the function e. g. he does no settings anymore or are you just missing all his calls? In case of "missing" settings please check the MCDU3 CHECKLIST menu if the copilot is still enabled. Because using hotkey 1 you can start a checklist and with hotkey 2 the copilot is disabled.

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse changed the title to Copilot stopped working

Sorry, but what I mean is that I lose both of the functions you mention - he changes nothing anymore, and makes no calls.  I'll look at the settings and let you know.

Given your reply, can I just ask what a 'hotkey' is..?

• Deputy Sheriffs

That is a "number" key (starting with 1 and ending with 9) on your main keyboard - not on the numeric pad - !

Rolf

I''m still getting problems where the aircraft does not want to fill properly.  It nearly gets to the full CARGO amount, but then it stops.  On the outside view the cargo trucks are leaving me - in the cockpit I still need more CARGO according to the flashing CARGO light.  That means it DOESN'T wants me to leave - because I do not have enough cargo loaded.  This means I can't even expect a checklist for departure as we need more cargo.

It is a problem in GSX because of either the way I use the fueling, or the way I use one of the other functions (CATERING??).

Any help would be good.  

Gaz

43 minutes ago, GaryMcCl said:

Rolf

I''m still getting problems where the aircraft does not want to fill properly.  It nearly gets to the full CARGO amount, but then it stops.  On the outside view the cargo trucks are leaving me - in the cockpit I still need more CARGO according to the flashing CARGO light.  That means it DOESN'T wants me to leave - because I do not have enough cargo loaded.  This means I can't even expect a checklist for departure as we need more cargo.

It is a problem in GSX because of either the way I use the fueling, or the way I use one of the other functions (CATERING??).

Any help would be good.  

Gaz

Think we need to see a video. Hard to understand exactly what is going on.

• Hanse changed the title to GSX - Not Loading
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Gary,

looking through all you threads - even the one you placed on the GSX-forum - I believe that something is completely wrong with your total installation. No one is able to reproduce the issues you mentioned anymore after updating to 1.0.0.7. I stongly suggest to deinstall GSX completely and reinstall it again and then update the GSX installation using FSDT Live Update. 

Rolf

Thanks for this, unfortunately I'm not sure if I can do it today (not feeling too well).

I know this is obvious, but how do I tell what version of FSDT do I have installed? Whatever version, I will do as you said and see how it goes. 

I'll get back to you about it.

Thanks, Gary

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem with GSX 2 and Aerosoft A330. Cargo and fuel loads up to the specified amounts, but passengers are always loaded at about 1/4 of the amount specified in imported loadsheet or in FMC.

• Deputy Sheriffs
42 minutes ago, zmacker said:

Same problem with GSX 2 and Aerosoft A330. Cargo and fuel loads up to the specified amounts, but passengers are always loaded at about 1/4 of the amount specified in imported loadsheet or in FMC.

Can not be replicated, when you have the currently latest version 1.0.0.7 of the Airbus and the latest version of GSX2.

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived