A330 AutoPilot A/Throttle

I have now tried to fly EHAM EIDW  3 times now. Each time during the climb the throttle appears to go to A/floor TOGA Lock for no reason. Then it climbs until it stalls. Disconnect AP does not seem to disconnect, and has to be done few times. Also A/THR does not disconnect correctly. The last time I flew this I was ready to see what happened.  I was on a normal climb from rwy 24 about 15 miles from BERGI. Just passed FL180. Attached picture from just after the problems.

Software used

P3D 4,5 + HF

A330 V 1.0.0.7 updated today

Active sky P3D

AS Cloud art

Chase Plane

Aivlasof EFB

Spad next

Linda

SIm Server

HW

I7 8700k 4.3 Ghz

Nvidia 1060

Hneycomb Alpha Yoke

VRsim MCP 2

I have had numerous similar problems over the past month. I dare not fly  on-line with this aircraft so I am leaving it in the hanger until the next major update.

Frank Darbyshire

Please login to display this image.

17 minutes ago, Frank Darbyshire said:

I have now tried to fly EHAM EIDW  3 times now. Each time during the climb the throttle appears to go to A/floor TOGA Lock for no reason. Then it climbs until it stalls. Disconnect AP does not seem to disconnect, and has to be done few times. Also A/THR does not disconnect correctly. The last time I flew this I was ready to see what happened.  I was on a normal climb from rwy 24 about 15 miles from BERGI. Just passed FL180. Attached picture from just after the problems.

Software used

P3D 4,5 + HF

A330 V 1.0.0.7 updated today

Active sky P3D

AS Cloud art

Chase Plane

Aivlasof EFB

Spad next

Linda

SIm Server

HW

I7 8700k 4.3 Ghz

Nvidia 1060

Hneycomb Alpha Yoke

VRsim MCP 2

I have had numerous similar problems over the past month. I dare not fly  on-line with this aircraft so I am leaving it in the hanger until the next major update.

Frank Darbyshire

Please login to display this image.

I've had similar issues,  I had parked the plane, but was thinking about doing the updates and then trying to refly it.  Having managed Platform development I know how difficult some of these SW/Client issues can be, but until a root cause is found and corrected and tested it's just a crapshoot to try flying it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

This is very strange and something I have never on my tests nor have I seen anyone else have this kind of issue.

Would it be possible for you to record a video from takeoff until the issue happens so that we can see exactly what is happening so that we can troubleshoot and possibly recreate this issue.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Detail50 said:

I've had similar issues,  I had parked the plane, but was thinking about doing the updates and then trying to refly it.  Having managed Platform development I know how difficult some of these SW/Client issues can be, but until a root cause is found and corrected and tested it's just a crapshoot to try flying it.

Ray,

The issue described by the OP is not one that I've seen you report nor have we discussed this before.  Are you having this specific issue as well?

I made a video.1st attempt Recording in P3D does not show screens so I used OBS Studio. This went woble at about 300 feet, about when I set standard atmosphere

Second attempt. I made a mess of the take off yoke did not appear to be working correctly. Then engaged AP. The event is at about 4min 45sec. 

Also latest log files.

Frank

Please login to view this video.

AltProcess.log ECAM_Systems.log EFB_Ctrl.log

• 2 weeks later...

Archived