MCDU3 - Fuel load incorrect

ljk811

Previously, I clicked loadsheet and clicked instant to load, and the paper was printed. However, in version1.0.0. 0.7, click loadsheet and click instant, The fuel volume is incorrect. The 45klbs fuel volume has become 52klbs. Fuel keeps flashing and the paper is not printed

• Deputy Sheriffs
49 minutes ago, ljk811 said:

Previously, I clicked loadsheet and clicked instant to load, and the paper was printed. However, in version1.0.0. 0.7, click loadsheet and click instant, The fuel volume is incorrect. The 45klbs fuel volume has become 52klbs. Fuel keeps flashing and the paper is not printed

I can't recreate. Can you provide a screenshot of the fuelpaner, MCDU3 and ECAM after instant load, please?

26 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

I can't recreate. Can you provide a screenshot of the fuelpaner, MCDU3 and ECAM after instant load, please?

the fuel is flashing,the fuel is not correct

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

29 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

I just tried it. If the fuel is between 33klb and 80klb, the fuel is not correct.

I have the same (since) 1.0.7.

Before, I entered the Pax, Cargo and Fuel into the MCDU and pressed Instant. Then everything was fine.

Now, the FUEL keeps blinking and the fuel amount is always a bit higher, than the data I entered.

Kind Regards

Patrick

I hat the same problem, but I found a solution. You have to click the button right next to the flashing FUEL. The fuelquantity will then begin the decrease and will stop at the right volume.

• Hanse changed the title to MCDU3 - Fuel load incorrect
On 1/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, Tobias1978 said:

I hat the same problem, but I found a solution. You have to click the button right next to the flashing FUEL. The fuelquantity will then begin the decrease and will stop at the right volume.

That is a temporary solution, hope to fix it

I just had a P3Dv4.5 crash one hour into 3 hour flight. Managed to restore flight from an 'autosave'.

However the fuel on the Upper ECAM shows an increase (!) of about 2000 kgs. I can adjust the FOB via the Options MCDU and the fuel figure on the Lad and Fuel page shows correct amount of fuel which began to reduce then stalled on the entered figure. However the Upper ECAM fuel displayed still shows 2000 kgs too much. Which figure will the simulation use for performance and trim?

Is there any way to reduce the 'fuel in tanks' IN FLIGHT?

• Deputy Sheriffs

John,

It seems that there is something wrong with your "autosave" function. Try to save a flight using the P3D function and load it again. You will see that the ECAM fuel amount after loading the flight again is the same then before saving. If not then please send us some screenshots before saving and after loading. Also some information about the model you are using as well as the update version. There is no way to change the FOB during a flight because this would be more than unrealistic.....

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived