1.3.0.1 Update for A320/321

dbrashears

I ran the updater for the A318/319 without issue, However the A320/321 crashes the updater when I try to run it. The A330 update went flawless as well. Just thew A320/321 is giving an issue. Any Ideas?

Don Brashears

I have also noticed the A330 livery manager was replaced by the A318/319 livery manager. I would not recommend any further install until this is corrected. Major mess up from the looks of it.

I have the same issue with the 320\321. The 318\19 and the 330 worked but the 320/21 crashed the updater.

Further to above:  After investigating my files it looks like they were indeed updated even though the updater crashed.

- Roger 

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 hours ago, dbrashears said:

I have also noticed the A330 livery manager was replaced by the A318/319 livery manager. I would not recommend any further install until this is corrected. Major mess up from the looks of it.

There was never A330 version.

If there was never a livery manager for the A330, then the install has it all messed up. When I run the livery manager from my system's menu under the A330, the A318/319 comes up with no paint jobs at all. There has been a total mess up on the install from the Aerosoft updater. Not sure how to fix this one. In my case the A318/319 went to ver 1.3.0.1 the A330 went to 1.0.0.7 but the A320 refuses to run and crashes the updater. Others have the issue with the A330 crashing the updater. Do need help to fix.

Hi Don:

The original 330 release contained the livery manager for the 318/19. Aerosoft stated that this was done as the 330's is not finished,

and the 318/19 was included as a type of placeholder until it was ready. So, manual installation of liveries until it is ready.

I noticed the dates on my files were all identical for all three versions even after the updater crashed on the 320/21 installation, 

so the updater did seem to work. 

- Roger

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, dbrashears said:

If there was never a livery manager for the A330, then the install has it all messed up. When I run the livery manager from my system's menu under the A330, the A318/319 comes up with no paint jobs at all. There has been a total mess up on the install from the Aerosoft updater. Not sure how to fix this one. In my case the A318/319 went to ver 1.3.0.1 the A330 went to 1.0.0.7 but the A320 refuses to run and crashes the updater. Others have the issue with the A330 crashing the updater. Do need help to fix.

Have you run the updater as admin?

Yes I have and run the updater as admin every time. Seems to be a hiccup in the install. The livery manager in the A330 install not recognizing any of the a/c including the default. The attempt at the A320 update crashes the updater. Any ideas?

• Deputy Sheriffs

The livery manager in the A330 install not recognizing any of the a/c including the default.

regarding this, please read the release notes:

The attempt at the A320 update crashes the updater.

Error message? screenshot?

I have an issue with this update. I haven't used the A320 Pro family for a while, so installed the latest version (1.301) after switching off firewall and virus scanner.

I run 3 screens (3x1) and usually have to stretch the window to fit the 3 screens once the airbus has loaded. On trying to stretch this installation P3Dv4.5 stopped working, white screen then crash, or had to be closed using task manager. I tried this with several of the A320/321 family and it was the same for all of them. Totally crashed P3dv4.5 if I tried to move or stretch the window. I have the FSLABS A320X installed and the PMDG NGXu and none of these behave in this way. Most of the other planes have pop out gauges and multiple windows which I move around or stretch with ease.

I'm running an I7 with 16gb Ram and GTX1080 Ti graphics and have no issues with other models.

Any insight or help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, jcalvert said:

I would if I knew how! I have not come across this?

More info please..

I thought this was a forum post???

That is a video which describes and demonstrates very well how to use the P3D ViewGroup feature.  I'm sure there must be posts about it in the Prepar3d forums as well and if not there is always the online Prepar3d documentation available via the Prepar3d forums.  Since this has to do with Prepar3d and not the Airbus, you'll have to get assistance in the Prepar3d forums.  I just thought the video would be helpful to you.  If not then ignore it.

Best wishes.

Archived