A330 tutorial?

I was just wondering if there was a tutorial for this beauty in the works? If so an estimated release date.

I have found your tutorials very useful in the past and hope to have one for this aircraft too.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, the tutorial is beeing worked, but no release date at the moment.

If you own one of the other buses, you can use this tutorial for the most important parts.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I looked to see if there were new posting but couldn't find any, so please excuse reviving older thread.

Is there step-by-step tutorial for A330?  I am not the best simmer and have been working through checklist and YouTube, which is hard.  Also, I have a feeling I am missing many steps.  I would learn great deal through manual.

If it's no longer in the pipeline, is there step by step available for those purchased A330 for other similar Buses?

Thank you.

Rick

Hello again,

Please excuse my ignorance. I checked in the area deeper and found another thread from October, 2020.  Unfortunately there were no update then but I got the download link.

If there is A330 step-by-step, it would be great.  In either case, I will read through A320 series.

Thank you

For the records and people discovering through search engine, below is the link to the A320 series download and October, 2020 response:

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived