I need help guys:: Please

wehyam

:?

No ones responded to my plea on an earlier post.. Beaver and GPS..

I've got this problem

Living without the 2D cockpit is bearable (just) but this .... whine..

Please help.. have I got to edit a file? handholding guidance needed..

Hey ho Shauan.. I been thinking.. :)

I havent 'upgraded' my system with the Service Pack 1. as I tend to leave unbroken things alone...

(most EFATO occur after a major overhaul!)

BUT maybe that could be something to do with it?

What's involved in upgrading SP1? do you have to start right from square 1 with a clean install from the discs etc.. Is it worth doing? or have you got an answer?

regards

I've just noticed that the system requirement specifies XP ( SP2 ).. whats that ?

OK .. Everything except the GPS works ... So do I risk disturbing things and at what cost of having to 'reinstall' stuff??

So..Finally?

Big gulp, first time for everything...

edit the panel config file.. :?

compared with the old and made the 'dimensions' bigger.. This fixed one thing!! could it be that easy..

The GPS is now there in its entirety and can be 'used'.. When I say used ... I mean clicking the buttons changes pages etc.. can data be input and 'saved' ? ???

BUT the 'bad' news it has no effect on the one in the cockpit.. OK maybe I can live with it. If the thing in the window actually works...

Test flight later after taxiing the kids to their various activities.. too late for a vasectomy now. :cry:

This maybe tedious to those that know the answer already but if might help someone else who 'knows a nothing' :?

too late for a vasectomy now

We sold ours for medical experiments. Got a DAB radio for the boy and a microwave for the girl. You get more if you sell them off an organ at a time but you end up with a couple of buckets of wobbly bits which even the cat won't eat :lol:

Hello wehyam,

It was greatly recommneded to install FSX SP1 into a clean install of FSX, some 3rd party products refuse to function correctly if SP1 was installed into FSX when other add-ons were still installed.

Erhh.. didnt get any notification.. so didnt respond.. anyway every thing seems to be working (some of the GPS296 functionality as well)..

regards..

Cant do that Duckair.. She wants to keep them.. pain

You need to sell the idea a bit better. Explain how much more money you'll have to buy the things she wants, the house will be tidier, she won't have to worry about the type of friends they'll make at school.

If she really misses children then she can get a job of driving a school bus. That way she can spend time with some but doesn't have the expense of actually supporting them. :lol:

:lol:

Oh Duckair.. it's a nice idea but I think its a bit late... life begins when the kids leave home and the dog dies..

they're 16, 10, 5.. the only hope is I another 13 years... and I'm almost 67.. :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"they're 16, 10, 5.. the only hope is I another 13 years... and I'm almost 67.. "

I thought I was bad I have a bunch as well one 21 another 18, and a

6 year old as well as one 2,1/2 :cry:

once I figure out whats causing all these eaters of my paycheque I will

have to stop :wink:

Randy

Intrepid .. its too late already.. The only thing to look forward to is the decline in libido..

you realise then you've been chained to a lunatic most of your life..