Vspeeds calculation

guilherme1234

So, it's the second time that i open a topic about this... I don't receive any concrete answer, the vspeed's aren't too low? like i took off with 176 tons and rotate at 129? its like the same speed if i took of with 233 tons?????? and look those prints i rotate on after 157 knots and the v2 is below of  minimum operatinal speed, like how can i take off with that v2 and vr? Any calculation program that i can use? i don't trust in AS autocalculation more, and in fact on my other topic i already pin an oficial FCOM of lufthansa with general vspeeds to a330 on airport of 0ft to 3000ft of altitude and 3750 meters off rwy, this generals vpeeds is best then the auto calculation of the own creator, emjoyng the cue the fuel calculation of fuel planner is erroneous too

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

12 hours ago, SteamingSpoon said:

Update: After updating to 1.0.0.7 I've realized that this issue not only takes place with heavy loads, but with light loads as well. Flying with a TOW of 183.7 MT, suggested Vr of 135 flexing to 54 with Flaps 1 and UP2.3 THS, the airplane refuses to rotate until 160-170. One more thing I forgot to add is the aircraft's tendency to violently pitch up on the initial climbout without any control input. It seems that the T/O trim has a delayed effect and only kicks in after rotation. This is just speculation but something is off as I didn't encounter this violent pitch up motion before updating to .0.0.7 (previously using 1.0.0.2). Any input would be appreciated!

Only workaround is to trim it manually to UP4.0 minimum. UP2.3 is not the recommended trim and it would require adjustment in cargo pellet location adjustments in the real aircraft.

5 hours ago, SteamingSpoon said:

Is this a bug then? Why would the aircraft recommend UP2.3 based on my MACTOW in that case?

Thanks

Something is still not quite working with the loader. Well have to wait aerosoft to sort it out. For now its best to trim it above UP4.0. Anything below UP4.0 and youll have difficulty rotating the aircraft on take off.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Vspeed calculations needs still more work and we are hoping that we can utilise the EFB for that in the future.

About the GSX loading incorrect Genter of Gravity. This issue is known and is under work as high priority item.

Archived