Torp Sandefjord disappeared.

tor arild danielsen

I have used the old scenery for Torp Sandefjord a couple of years with P3Dv.4. I know it is made for a former edition of P3d, but it has been no problems using it. Last week when I wanted to fly from Torp, the scenery did not show up. It was still in the scenery library and in the scenery config file, but it is not visible. I have tried to uninstall and install it again several times, but with no luck. I also use GSX and the tarmac equipment and deicing cars are visible. GSX has been updated several times lately, so I wander if it can be a conflict between GSX and Torp. Does anyone have the same experience, or is there a solution to bring it back?
Tor Arild Danielsen

• Deputy Sheriffs

Have you manually moved the install folder?

Almost all is done with SODE. And the sim objects are in rootP3D/sim objects/misc.

While the textures are in the original install folder. So you have to edit the texture.cfg of the models.

Maybe that is the problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Now the scenery has disappeared again. I have used it several times the last weeks, but tonight it didn't show up again. I have tried to install the new afcad file again, but no difference. The only addon I have updated lately is GSX? Can it cause the problem?
Tor Arild

vor 34 Minuten, tor arild danielsen sagte:

Now the scenery has disappeared again. I have used it several times the last weeks, but tonight it didn't show up again. I have tried to install the new afcad file again, but no difference. The only addon I have updated lately is GSX? Can it cause the problem?
Tor Arild

worth a try - disable the GSX exclude layer in the scenery library

could you post a screen of the situation - maybe that brings a clue.

unfortunately i'm away from my FS au the moment so I'm not able to check directly

Once again I have managed to get the scenery visible. To night I decided that my last change was to try to change the priority in the scenery library.  I put the Torp scenery on top of the manually installed sceneries, and that made it. I hope that the problem is resolved now, and that the change of priority not has damaged other sceneries. Once again, Thank you for trying to help me Juergen.

Archived